Survey Questions for the Super School International High School Project
Bob Barboza is a school administrator in the USA who is working with a team of scientists, engineers, educators, parents, students and community members to rethink high schools. We are a part of the XQ Super School Project created by Mrs. Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Steve Jobs from Apple Computer. Mr. Barboza has created five questions for high school students. You can answer all five questions or just one. This new high school is being designed for you and the students that are coming behind you. We need your help.
Your answers will be posted on the Kids Talk Radio website: http://www.KidsTalkRadioLA.com
1. What would a day be like in a high school that you would like to attend?
2. When you leave high school what would you like to know and be able to do?
3. Describe a teacher that you would like to study with.
4. What kind of a high school would you like our team to build for you?
5. Draw a diagram or sketch of your ideal high school.