We are exploring and testing the best clothing made on Earth. We invite you to follow our action research.
Dry Q Clothing for Mars (How wil we solve this problem?
Hard Gear Products
he most advanced, and carefully crafted high-altitude climbing suit ever made. We worked with the world’s most accomplished alpinists to redesign this suit from the ground up, refining features from oxygen mask compatibility to a unique internal suspender system.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- Q Shield™ Down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Oxygen mask compatible collar
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat and hem
- Style# 1459271
- Fabric Body: Dry.Q™ 2L Ripstop (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-Fill
- Insulation: RDS Certified Down
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz. / 1.78 kg.
Men’s Sizes (Inches)
|M||39-41||34||32, 33, 34||38-40||S: 30|
|L||42-45||35||36, 38||42, 44||R: 32|
|XL||46-49||36||40, 42||46, 48||L: 34|
Men’s Sizes (Centimeters)
|M||99-104||86||81, 84, 86||97-102||S: 76|
|L||107-114||89||91, 97||107, 112||R: 81|
|XL||124-127||91||102, 107||117, 122||L: 86|
Please Note: All figures listed correspond to equivalent body measurements, not the dimensions of the garment.
Size & Fit
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||FREE||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
Still Have Questions
The Occupy Mars Learning Advetnure: Suprschool@aol.com